MIDI Wrench is a free software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-01-11. The program can be installed on iOS.
The Swiss army knife for your daily MIDI setup tasks. Connect a MIDI keyboard, MIDI sound expander or any other MIDI device to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch by using the Apple USB camera adapter or any other adapter supported by Apple. Visualize and monitor MIDI messages sent by the connected MIDI device or send MIDI messages to those connected MIDI devices. This is a simple but helpful tool to find problems in your MIDI setup or simply to spot what kind of messages various MIDI devices are sending exactly.
This app supports the "JACK Audio Connection Kit" for MIDI connections from/to other audio apps!
- Lists all CoreMIDI devices (i.e. attached MIDI accessories) and all so called "virtual CoreMIDI ports" (i.e. audio Apps) on your iPad / iPhone / iPod touch.
- Displays incoming MIDI events of external MIDI hardware and local MIDI apps in real-time.
- Send MIDI Note-On, Note-Off and Control Change messages by using the virtual MIDI keyboard, buttons and rotary knobs.
- Virtual on-screen MIDI controls are fully configurable, so you may assign other MIDI controller numbers and more.
- The virtual keyboard keys, rotary knobs and buttons automatically update to the values sent by connected MIDI devices.
- JACK MIDI support.
This app is free, and it does not contain any ads or other annoying things. Really!
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
MIDI Wrench (version 1.2.6) has a file size of 5.24 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.